It can be difficult to get personalized care from traditional primary care doctors. Most physicians keep their schedules full and see lots of patients each day, making it hard for you to schedule an appointment when you need one. Personal Healthcare of Naples, an internal medicine practice in Naples, FL, is different.
Dr. Fritz Lemoine is a board-certified internist and a concierge physician. That means he provides personalized care, direct communication and extended visits to ensure that his patients get the care they need. Call 239-325-9470 now to learn more.
Our concierge physician provides the same services as traditional primary care doctors while dedicating more time to individual patients. Dr. Lemoine's patients visit him for:
Are you ready to take control of your health with help from a dedicated concierge physician? Contact Personal Healthcare of Naples today to learn about our patient screening process.
"Fritz Lemoine, M.D. is all you could want in a physician, and more. As a retired physician, I am aware of the nuances of practice relationships. And as a patient of his for almost 14 years, I can attest to his brilliance and compassion, an observation the many I have referred to him have shared with me. With high intelligence and warm kindness he guided my wife and me through her terminal Hospice care. And because he knew her so well, he oversaw and directed that care, providing more than would otherwise have been the case. Dr. Lemoine will give you all the time you need. He will care for you, and care about you. It is evident that Personal Healthcare of Naples is precisely named. Again, he is all you could want in a physician, and more."
"Today , after years of searching for a concierge doctor who could help me navigate my many medical mysteries, I finally found a doctor who I KNOW will investigate every mystery. I'm slowly going to get my life back . The fact that the office is intimate and inviting is so wonderful. The real gold star here though is that husband and wife work together in beautiful synchronization. Thank you Miriam and Dr. Lemoine . You made an intimidating experience feel like a nice chat with friends ."
"We have been Dr. Lemoine's patients for more than 8 years and have found his comprehensive knowledge and approach to diagnosis like a detective putting all the evidence together. He listens and asks insightful questions. He is kind and caring and returns calls in a timely manner."
Dr. Fritz Lemoine provides the attention to the medical field that doctors so often aren't able to do, given the health care system constraints. He provides a pleasant experience with the details of an entire medical staff. Such an amazing experience, and wonderful person.
I have known Dr. Lemoine and his family for many years and now he is my internist. I find him to be knowledgeable, thorough, and never makes me feel rushed. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Lemoine is a great doctor and a good person. He was my PCP for several years while I was teaching in Naples. He left the group which was covered by my insurance, otherwise I would still be with him.
Dr. Lemoine was amazing! I walked into my children's pediatrician so he could look at a what I thought was an infected ear. Instead Dr. Duncan matched me upstairs to Dr. Lemoine and without hesitation Dr. Lemoine took me as his patient, I was diagnosed with acute Bronchitis, acute Sinusitis, and Mastoiditis. He and his staff were so helpful. I was feeling so much better just the next day! Thank you Dr.!
I have been a patient of Dr. Lemoine for over two years and him and his staff are professional, attentive and always have my best medical interests in mind.
if there were 10 stars he would get them all. my physical lasted over 1.5 hours. and that was with the doctor the entire time. he is beyond my expectations.
• Same/Next Day Appointments
• Little or no Wait time
• Extended visit times
• Direct physician communication via
Cell phone/text messaging
• Email Communication
(for non-urgent or emergent issues)
• EXECUTIVE LEVEL Annual Wellness and
Physical (Includes ECG/Spirometry/Body
• Labs/office procedures/medications at
significantly reduced prices
Office ECG/Spirometry at no additional
cost when needed
• Coordination of Hospital Care and
• Limited House Calls
(If deemed appropriate and necessary
by the physician)
COUPLE ANNUAL $7,500.00 (add’l $3,750/family member)
SINGLE 6 MONTH (MINIMUM) $3,000.00
COUPLE 6 MONTH (MINIMUM) $6,000 .00
PER PERSON ENROLLMENT FEE $150.00
• Little or no Wait time
• Extended visit times
• Email Communication (for non-urgent or emergent issues)
• Annual Wellness and Physical (Includes ECG/Spirometry)
• Labs/office procedures/medications at significantly reduced prices
• $5 ECG/Spirometry (Free at physical)
• Coordination of hospital care
ENROLLMENT FEE $150.00
Rather than relying on insurance to cover their healthcare needs, our patients pay monthly or annual fees to receive personalized care when they need it most. Our patients can also take advantage of a number of benefits, including:
Same-day and next-day appointments
Executive-level annual physicals
Lab work, in-office procedures and medications at reduced prices
In-office ECG and spirometry services for no additional cost
Direct communication with our concierge physician
Dr. Lemoine can also provide house calls, when needed, and he can coordinate a care plan with your hospital for inpatient services.
Born in Nashville, Tennessee, into a family of physicians, Dr. Fritz Lemoine is no stranger to the meaning of the word "care". The word itself holding true in his vision of how medicine should be practiced. As a graduate of Vanderbilt University, George Washington University School of Medicine, The University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Residency program and an Associate Professor of Medicine at University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1995 he took his knowledge and energy back to his hometown in Clarksville, Tn. From that moment on he has been a speaker for different pharmaceutical companies, participated in medical drug research, held positions on multiple medical committees, several Medical Directorships including one as an inpatient director for a Medicare HMO, Chief of Medicine and a member of the Board of Trustees of Gateway Medical Center Hospital. His integrity, experiences, and accolades add an immeasurable amount of value to his profession as a physician.
Not only known for his work in Internal Medicine, he is best known for his endeavors in the field of Diabetes - with a special interest in Diabetic Education. In his commitment to putting the patient first, he strives to help patients achieve better control over their diseases. By taking time to impart understanding, knowledge, and to answer questions in a manner that does not make them feel belittled, he gives them the tools they need to empower themselves and to live healthier lives. This is what inspired him to create PERSONAL HEALTHCARE OF NAPLES.
- 2012, 2020 Castle Connolly Medical Top Doctor
- 2017 – 2018 Legislative Committee Collier County Medical Society
- 2017 – 2018 FMA Delegate Collier County Medical Society
- 2011 – 2013 Credentials Committee Naples Community Hospital
- 2006 – 2007 Board Of Trustee’s Gateway Medical Center
- 2006 – 2007 Inpatient Medical Director Health Springs Medicare HMO Gateway Medical Center
- 2004 – 2005 Medical Director Elements Medical Cosmetic Spa
- 2002 – 2007 Medical Director Diabetes Education Task Force Gateway Medical Center
- 2003 – 2005 Chairman Department Of Internal Medicine Gateway Medical Center
- 2002 – 2004 Medical Director Montgomery County Jail NaphCare Medical System
- 2000 – 2002 Medical Director Internal Medicine Psychiatric Consultation Service Tennessee Christian Medical/Gateway Medical Center
- 1998 – 2001 Chairman Department Of Internal Medicine Gateway Medical Center
- 1998-1999 Medical Director/Advisor Clarksville-Montgomery County American Cancer Society
- 1997- 1998 Chairman Credential Committee Vanderbilt Insurance Health Plans
- 1993 – 1995 Assistant Professor Of Internal Medicine
Education and Training
- Vanderbilt University
- George Washington School Of Medicine
- The University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Residency
- Associate Professor Of Medicine At University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital